- Collecting and disseminating examples of good practices in areas such as biodiversity conservation, green energy, ecotourism, recycling, heritage and climate change.
- Promoting cooperation in organizations that deal with adult education.
- Developing pan-European activities on climate change.
- Duration: 1 August 2013 – 31 July 2016
- Lead partner: FN-Forbundet Danemarca
- Budget: 15.000 euro
- Funding source: European Commission – Lifelong Learning (Grundtvig Programme)
- Coordinator: Bogdan Papuc