- increase the capacity of the events organizers and of the two protected areas’ administrations (Retezat National Park and Dinosaurs Geopark Țara Hațegului);
- create an event that can financially sustain itself and generate a positive economic impact for the local community by creating a concept for the event so that it becomes attractive to tourists and they will plan a vacation for 2-3 days in the area;
- promote the event at a national level and turn it into a representative event for the two protected areas.
- Duration: 8 April 2013 – 31 July 2013
- Budget: 22.720 lei (5.100 lei AER contribution)
- Funding source: Romanian Environmental Partnership Foundation (Miercurea-Ciuc) and MOL Romania
- Coordinator: Bogdan Papuc