- The development of the national ecotourism destination network that meets the specific requirements of NTA (National Tourism Authority) and contributes to promote ecotourism as a strategic tool in the enhancement of sustainable tourism in Romania.
- Building an optimal capacity in each destination to stimulate concrete measures in order to achieve sustainable development through ecotourism.
- Duration: 01 May 2014 – 30 April 2016
- Budget: 154.741,21 Euro (15.725,6 Euro AER contribution)
- Funding source: EEA grants 2009 – 2014, under the NGO Fund in Romania
- Coordinator: Bogdan Papuc