- Awareness regarding the role and the importance of the protected areas by creating a database of all the thematic trails in Romania and promoting the best seven of them at a national tourism fair.
- Increase the quality of interpretation to managers of protected areas where thematic trails are in place by organizing an interpretation training.
- Duration: April 2011 – October 2011
- Budget: 26.995 RON (7.025 RON AER contribution)
- Funding source: Romanian Environmental Partnership Foundation (Miercurea-Ciuc) and MOL Romania
- Coordinator: Bogdan Papuc