- Develop and implement an approach to sustainable development through responsible tourism, focusing on ecotourism and renewable energy for biodiversity conservation.
- Duration: May 2009 – April 2011
- Overall AER budget: 147.080 EUR (14.708 EUR AER contribution)
- Funding source: The project is supported by a grant from Norway through the Norwegian Co-operation Programme for Economic Growth and Sustainable Development.
The project is implemented by Fundatia de Speologie “Club Speo
Bucovina”, in partnership with Community-Based Natural Resource
Management Network (CBNRM Network) and Association of Ecotourism in Romania (AER).
- Coordinator: Bogdan Papuc