- The existence of a set of proposals for the improvement of the legislative framework governing tourist guesthouses, which leads to the stimulation of sustainable local development through ecotourism and agro-tourism.
- Creating an advocacy group at a national level on small scale businesses in tourism to support the adoption of legislative measures for the development of sustainable positive impact on the local environment and protected areas for medium and long term.
- Reviewing and updating/upgrading the Ecotourism Certification System „Eco-Romania” according to the Global Sustainable Tourism Criteria.
- Duration: 01 April 2012 – 31 March 2013
- Budget: 48.494 lei (6.316 lei AER contribution)
- Funding source: Environmental Partnership Foundation (Miercurea-Ciuc) and Trust for Civil Society in Central and Eastern Europe
- Coordinator: Bogdan Papuc